Swedish Massage is often referred to as the "relaxing massage." Your Massage Heights Therapist...
We are opening December 28th
January 6th, 2021
We’re back! And we missed you!
You may book a treatment at Beltline and Shepard Regional in Calgary, in Edmonton Brewery District and Currents of Windermere are open. Our modified hours are 11an-8pm. Give us a call or book online for your next treatment!
New requirements for all Massage Heights Guests –
As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Registered Massage Therapists can provide services under the following guidelines –
- All clients must have either a written prescription from a Medical Doctor, or a written referral from a regulated health professional
- An existing written prescription is only valid if issued within the last 12 months
- An existing written referral is only valid if issued within the last 12 months
- A copy of the of the original written prescription or written referral is acceptable
- The written prescription or written referral must be provided prior to receiving treatment.
All scheduled payments will be paused until the new year, we look forward to seeing you back.
60minute session+ elevation
90minute session+ elevation
Our Selection of Massages
Relax into one of our Massage Heights Signature Therapeutic Massages.
Each retreat offers customizable techniques to elevate your everyday.
Nothing says love like the gift of relaxation. What better way to give that gift than share...
Pregnancy Massage is a special type of a massage therapy tailored specifically to the needs of...
Deep Tissue Massage releases the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes...
Sports Massage can be characterized two ways: pre-activity and post-activity massage. Pre-...